Welcome to Spookbench 3.1
Spook's tech notes
／(≧ x ≦)＼
Retrocomputing, tinkering, demoscene.
From time to time I write about old computers. My collection covers a wide variety of machines, but I mostly tinker with Amiga and Sharp X68000. In the "Files" section you can find all kinds of (maybe) useful stuff: software, firmware, a few technical books and my personal resources for learning Japanese, if you are into that.
- [06-06-2023] X68000Z Show and tell
- [02-03-2023] Amiga demoscene for beginners part 0 - architecture overview
- [22-11-2022] Getting Amiga 1200 online via PPP in 2022
- [02-11-2022] X68000 restoration part 0
- [18-07-2022] X68000 joins the family!
- Added some decorations
- Updated "friends" section
- Added minor CSS updates
- Updated the main page
- Updated the "About" section
This site is and will be AI-free.
All mistakes and typos were lovingly made by a human!
⎓ As above, so below. ⎓